Reservation of space is ONLY secured with PAYMENT IN FULL for:
boardroom, class room, computer lab, or media room space at the time of booking when reservation is
3 hrs. or less; 50% deposit is due at time of booking for reservations in these spaces that are 4hrs or more.
All remaining balances must be paid 7 days prior to event.
*DEPOSIT IS NON REFUNDABLE DUE TO CANCELLATION BY RESERVING PARTY* AUTHORIZED DEPOSITS WILL BE RETURNED WITHN 3 BUS. DAYS*
All rental fees listed above are subject to change due to time of year, number of attendees, and hours of events.
Reserved Room Procedures & Terms & Conditions
- ALL event room reservations require a walk through consultation to determine needs of space and equipment.
- ALL spaces come with table and chair set up to accommodate.
- Large event space is to be used for meetings, small wedding receptions, baby showers, anniversary parties, retirement parties, artist showcase, casting calls, fund raisers only. Illegal activities are not permitted on site.
- Access to the center will be available to RENTER at the start time indicated in this agreement and conclude at end time stated on this agreement. Parties will have access to space to set up this will be included in their reservation time. Any time outside of the reservation agreement is additional $50 per ½ hr. and is required at the time of request to extend.
- Parties must clear event room, prep kitchen, trashed must be bagged and placed in appointed area to the at end of the event, return room to its original setting if changed, and exit premises on time to receive deposit back.
- The Chester Cultural Arts & Technology Center hours are Monday-Thursday 9am-9pm; Friday- Sunday for private events and special program only. When utilized for event on weekends, reserving party and guests must exit the building and lot at 1AM, no later.
- Absolutely NO decorations are permitted on walls.
- Additional charges may be billed for actual or estimated repair or cleaning costs to restore venue, grounds, equipment or other property to the same condition prior to Renter(s) use of the venue and Owner’s property
- Reserving Party agrees to comply with all applicable city, county, State, and Federal laws and shall conduct no illegal act on the premises. This is a DRUG FREE and NON-SMOKING facility at all times, NO EXCEPTIONS. Client shall not sell alcohol on premises at any time. Client may not serve alcohol to minors on the premises at any time. Client agrees, for everyone’s safety, to ensure alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner.
- Reserving Party agrees to reimburse the Chester Cultural Arts & Technology Center for all attorney fees, an amount not less than 100% of all sums due, court cost and expenses incurred by the organization to enforce collection of property; damages to the property; or to preserve or enforce rights under this contract.